|Advice on managing your movie collection|
Manual managing your movie collection makes you tired? Is chosen for dealing with your collection software difficult to use? Don't you need an easy-to-use movie database software?
I have been gathering my DVD collection for years and now it entirely occupies one of my walls. I understood that my collection must be organized when I bought a DVD, which was already in my collection. So I started thinking about the software I would like to use for it.
Among all software packages available on the market Best Movie Manager was designed to easily navigate through entire collection of movies with a simple and intuitive tool created especially for you. Our software is powerful and simple way of managing your movies collection and it is easy to download.
Best Movie Manager is the movie database software created to organize any movies collection for simple reference. It really helps to catalog all movies that you have on VHS tapes, Blu-Ray, DVDs and any other media and can automatically download any required information on the movies via the Internet. That is why you're able to manually type the information in only in those cases when the movie can't be found in our spacious database. With our software managing your movie collection will be as easy as possible.
What Best Movie Manager is able to do for you?
- Instantly organize all movies. Simply scan barcodes or type titles and all the information about entered TV-series and movies will be automatically downloaded.
- Look for those golden oldies with easy-to-use though powerful search engine.
- Save money by avoiding buying duplicate DVDs and keeping track of movies on loan.
- Get the whole picture of your collection with reports and statistics.
- Catalog movies on any media from Blu-ray and DVD to files on your hard drive and even VHS (of course, if you still have those).
- Study your collection in a new way and learn new facts about movies you have by reading and exploring the downloaded information and trivia.
- Export your movie collection and then save it on your mobile device so that you could carry it along anywhere and at all times.